The US Courts Engage in Large-scale Fraud on the People
With the introduction of electronic records (PACER and CM/ECF), the US courts have ambiguated the authentication of court records to the point that even experienced attorneys cannot distinguish between valid and simulated records, while the US courts from coast to coast engage in the large-scale publication of fraudulent records. The US legal profession, as a class is more loyal to the guild than to the US Constitution. It is unlikely that the US would emerge from the current financial and constitutional crisis, unless corruption of the US courts is addressed.
"Some experienced US attorneys have repeatedly disputed or doubted my opinion regarding the large-scale fraud in the US courts," says Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO), "Now we have the US court provide the definitive evidence." Today, Human Rights Alert published a docket from the US District Court, Central District of California, where Chief Judge AUDREY COLLINS in fact admitted that a simulated, invalid court order had been published by the court. [1,2]
Dr Zernik has previously published and presented evidence of the large-scale fraud in the US courts records in an international computer science conference and in the 2010 World Criminology Congress. [3,4] Dr Zernik has also created an online archive of such fraudulent US court records from coast to coast.  Additional evidence was independently discovered by PROPUBLICA and published both by PROPUBLICA and the NATIONAL LAW JOURNAL. 
Similar evidence was produced by Dr Zernik, pertaining to large-scale fraud in SUSTAIN, the case management system developed by the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, now implemented in 11 states.  The evidence regarding large-scale fraud in the records of the California courts was part of the evidence presented by Human Rights Alert in its 2010 submission to the United Nations. The United Nations consequently noted in its official report "corruption of the courts and the legal profession... in California." 
Regardless, all US law professors or computing experts, which were asked, refused to opine on the matter, including, but not limited to Harvard law Dean MARTHA MINOW, Yale law Dean ROBERT POST, and Harvard law professors YOCHAI BENKLER and RICHARD FALLON.  Likewise, no scholarly journal in the US, to which papers on the matter were submitted, agreed to subject them to peer-review for publication. 
The evidence of fraud in the US courts records was also filed with the US COURT OF APPEALS, 9TH CIRCUIT, and the US SUPREME COURT. Both refused to rule on the matter, while continuing in litigation of cases, based on fraudulent records from the US district courts. 
"The legal profession in the United States, including judges, as a class, is primarily loyal to guild, not to the US Constitution," says Dr Zernik.
More recently, OCCUPY THE COURTS has focused on the role of the US courts in corruption of the US government and banking system under the current crisis. 
"I doubt that even the Occupiers realize how central the courts are to the current crisis," adds Dr Zernik,"The evidence suggests widespread bribing of state and US judges by the banks." A series of California and US judges have refused to answer on requests to disclose financial benefits to them, if any, by BANK OF AMERICA, while continuing to engage in Fraud on the Court in cases involving BANK OF AMERICA. 
Similar conditions prevailed in the US courts a century ago, during the notorious Robber Baron Era, which led to the Great Depression. At that time, the US courts were described by the US Congress as "a burlesque". Consequently, laws were enacted by Congress to reform of the US courts. Both then and now, corruption of the offices of the Clerks of the Courts, who hold the duty to safeguard the integrity of the US courts' records, was central to the corruption. 
"It is unlikely that the US would emerge from the current financial and constitutional crisis, unless corruption of the US courts is addressed," concludes Dr Zernik.
Joseph Zernik, PhD 
 12-01-11 In RE: R G (2:11-mc-00284) in the US District Court, Central District of California - minutes, orders, judgments issued with invalid NEFs are invalid court records
 "Simulated litigation", "simulated decisions", "simulated service" here refer to conduct defined in the Texas Criminal Code as follows:
The practice is widespread in both the state and US courts at all levels.
- Texas Penal Code §32.48. SIMULATING LEGAL PROCESS.
- (a) A person commits an offense if the person recklessly causes to be delivered to another any document that simulates a summons, complaint, judgment, or other court process with the intent to:
- (1) induce payment of a claim from another person; or
- (2) cause another to:
- (A) submit to the putative authority of the document; or
- (B) take any action or refrain from taking any action in response to the document, in compliance with the document, or on the basis of the document.
- (b) Proof that the document was mailed to any person with the intent that it be forwarded to the intended recipient is a sufficient showing that the document was delivered.
 11-08-01 Zernik, J: Fraud and corruption in the US courts is tightly linked to failing banking regulation and the financial crisis, 16th World Criminology Congress presentation
 10-08-18 Zernik, J: Data Mining of Online Judicial Records of the Networked US Federal Courts, International Journal on Social Media: Monitoring, Measurement, Mining, 1:69-83 (2010)
 11-01-07 Log Cabin Republicans v USA et al (10-56634) at the US Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit - Motion to Intervene and Concomitantly Filed Papers as published in the online PACER dockets
11-06-22 PRESS RELEASE Judge Guilford Refuses to Opines on Fraud in the Electronic Record Systems of the US Courts s
10-02-24 Huminski v Town of Bennington Vermont (03-7036) - Alleged Fraud by Justice Sotomayor s
10 01 22 Huminski v Corsones and Fine v Sheriff: Alleged Willful misconduct at US courts s
10-05-15 Huminski v Rutland Pollice Department et al (1:99-cv-160) Alleged Honest Services Fraud at the US District Court - Vermont
10-02-12 Huminski v Rutland Police Department et al (1:99-cv-160)at the US District Court, Vermont: False Memo and Order- served with no NEF at all-s
11-06-30 RE: McGarry v Geriatric Facilities of Cape Cod Inc et al (1:10-cv-11343) - Racketeering through Simulated Litigation in the US District Court, Massachusetts
 11-04-25 Linzer D, In Gitmo Opinion, Two Versions of Reality - Pro Publica, April 25, 2011
10-10-11 Linzer, D. In GITMO Opinion, Two Versions of Reality, The National Law Journal, October 11, 2010
 09-04-20 Prof Eliyahu Shamir's Opinion Letter re: Sustain - the Case Management System of the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles
 10-01-12 Huminski v. Rutland Police Dept, et al (1:99-cv-160) Letter to Prof Fallon, Harvard Law School, soliciting opinion regarding two false and deliberately misleading NEFs served on Plaintiff Huminski with no Court Stamps s
 10-04-19 Human Rights Alert (NG0) submission to the United Nations Human Rights Council for the 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States as incorporated into the UPR staff report, with a note referring to "corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California".
 10-05-02 Repeat Request for Harvard Yale Deans Opinions Re Large Scale Fraud in Us Courts
10-09-09 Press Release: Harvard Law Dean Martha Minow, Board of Advisors of Harvard Civil Rights Civil Liberties Law Review Asked for Acknowledgement of Receipt of Paper Submitted to the Review
11-04-14 PRESS RELEASE: Harvard Law Professor Yochai Benkler has been asked to review the evidence of large-scale computer fraud in the US courts
11-04-27 PRESS RELEASE: Harvard Law Professor Yochai Benkler is Provided With Additional Evidence of Large-scale Computer Fraud in the US Courts
10-01-12 Huminski v. Rutland Police Dept, et al (1:99-cv-160) Letter to Prof Fallon, Harvard Law School, soliciting opinion regarding two false and deliberately misleading NEFs served on Plaintiff Huminski with no Court Stamps s
 Harvard, Yale Law Journals Refuse to Review Paper Documenting Corruption of the US Justice System
 11-02-09 Press Release: Dont Ask, Dont Tell the US Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit Insists on Conducting a Simulated Appeal from a Simulated Judgment of the US District Court
10-04-20 Motion to Intervene and related papers in Fine v Sheriff (09-A827) at the US Supreme Court- habeas corpus of the former US prosecutor, held for 18 months in solitary confinement in Los Angeles with no valid arrest and booking records, after he protested widespread judicial corruption.
i) 10-04-20 Fine v Sheriff (09-A827) Face pages of five filings by Dr Joseph Zernik with stamps showing receipt by the US Supreme Court s
ii) 10-04-20 Fine v Sheriff (09-A827) 1 Amended Motion to Intervene s
iii) 10-04-20 Fine v Sheriff (09-A827) 2 Amended Request for Lenience by Pro Se Filer
iv) 10-04-20 Fine v Sheriff (09-A827) 3 Amended Request for Corrections in US Supreme Court Records
v) 10-04-20 Fine v Sheriff (09-A827) 4 Amended Request for Incorporation by Reference
vi) 10-04-20 Fine v Sheriff (09-A827) 5 Amended Appendices
 12-01-07 Occupy the Courts January 20, 2012
 11-04-12 PRESS RELEASE: Bribing of State and US Judges by Bank of America Must be a Serious Concern!
 02-00-00 Messinger, I Scott: Order in The Court - History of Clerks of United States Courts, Federal Judicial Center (2002)
 11-07-04 Joseph Zernik,PhD, Biographical Sketch
Boycott the US presidential vote! It only legitimizes the illegitimate...
11-12-10 Where Should #Occupy Go Next? Civil Disobedience in the Footsteps of Thoreau and Gandhi!
Secede! The US in its current form is simply unmanageable...
12-01-01 Secession - A Smart Business Move!
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California. The 2010 UN UPR report called upon the United States to stop executions, restore habeas corpus and close GITMO, abolish slavery, criminalize torture...
Flag Counter: 133
Total Reads: 762,060
Total Reads: 22,066
Total Item Views: 664,803
Take away justice, then, and what are governments but great bandit bands?
Saint Augustine, Civitas Dei (City of God,4.4)
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* "I think it's difficult to find a fraud of this size on the U.S. court system in U.S. history," said Raymond Brescia, a visiting professor at Yale Law School who has written articles analyzing the role of courts in the financial crisis. "I can't think of one where you have literally tens of thousands of fraudulent documents filed in tens of thousands of cases."
Reuters (Jan 22, 2012)
* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue
CNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006 That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013
Bloomberg (January 2011)
* "...a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences."
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* "...judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit."
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* "This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states... and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted."
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* "Innocent people remain in prison"
* "...the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of..."
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* "...corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California."
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* "On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations."
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
article/national_dojspeechto% 20chiefjustice07-26-2010_ gideonalert
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE CONDITIONS IN THE PRISON IN MONROE COUNTY, TENNESSEE?
* "What goes on there is more like gulags of centuries ago."
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* "More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning "mandatory and enforceable" ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by "recent media reports," the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others."
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* "The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition..."
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
/s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964
index.htm (Home Page)
support.policy.htm (Support Policy)
guidelines.htm (Client Guidelines)
support.guidelines.htm (Policy + Guidelines)
All Rights Reserved without Prejudice
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
: The US Courts Engage in Large-scale Fraud on the People
This information is truely sickening. I mean, it really turns my stomach to finally be able to see what has been happening in our courts. And to think not too many years ago I thought as do most Americans that our justice system had some honesty and honor to it. It very well seems one would be able to get a fairer trial in Africa than here in America. It's very depressing for me....